Webinar – March 23, 2021 @ 2 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
Year 15 Dispositions: Navigating a Troubling Trend in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Industry
The Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program has been a significant source of new multifamily housing for more than 20 years, providing more than 2.2 million units of affordable rental housing. As the LIHTC matures, however, thousands of properties financed using the program are becoming eligible to end the program’s rent and income restrictions.
Join Finance and Commerce for this fascinating interactive discussion, where you will get the chance to ask the pros your questions. Our panelists will discuss issues that have arisen including:
- Disputes over Purchase Options, Put and Call Rights, and Rights of First Refusal
- Fair Market Value and Appraisal Disputes
- Disputes over Purchase Option Price Determinations
- Ownership Interest Disputes
- Capital Transaction Disputes
- Capital Account Disputes
- Disputes concerning Forced Sale Rights
- Project Refinance Disputes
- Limited Partner Removal Initiatives
- Qualified Contract Issues